Question for gurus whose 485 got approved

StillPatient

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Can anybody update me with the number of days/weeks/months their 485s got approved after they learnt about their NC is clear(thru POJ/Infopass/replies from Senator/congman(or person)).

Thanks & regards,
Still

I wrote to FL on 19th March 2007. My GC is approved on May10th 2007. I received a reply from FBI on June 27th that they processed my Name check and sent the results to USCIS on March 26th 2007 based on the request from FL office. It took around 6 weeks after FBI sent results to USCIS.

Roughly three months for me. But my approval came in the middle of the July Visa Fiasco so not sure if it would be faster nowadays, as long as your NC is cleared and PD is current.

Your PD has to be current before all these speculations can kick in!
Take a break in the meantime...

My NC cleared somewhere in July end 2007

I got approval on Nov. 16th 2007

3 to 31/2 months but August was sort of special clearing house times at USCIS so I would discard one month out of this window.

Hi All,

Can anybody update me with the number of days/weeks/months their 485s got approved after they learnt about their NC is clear(thru POJ/Infopass/replies from Senator/congman(or person)).

Thanks & regards,
Still

Mine took about 1.5 months after name check got cleared. This period of 1.5 months includes an RFE, which took about 10 days... So, if I had not received an RFE, then probably mine would have been approved within a month.