Question for Devi Dewata

Asyle12

Registered Users (C)
I assumed you are from "pulau dewata", if correct, I am planning to go back after 10 yrs and wondering if you have any problem when leaving the airport showing your GC with the AS6 ?

Thank you

You're correct! :)

I assumed you meant: the home country airport, correct? If so, no, I didn't show my gc at all. The same thing when I applied for the non-fiscal thing, i just showed them my passport, and that's all. They gave me no hassle whatsoever. That was my first time going back home after almost 7 years.

Trust me, you should be fine. Just prepare yourself mentally, that you do nothing wrong. And good luck! Feel free to ask me q's.

No one is going to ask for your green card. No need to be scared. Airlines just swipes your passport.

Devi Dewata said:
You're correct! :)

I assumed you meant: the home country airport, correct? If so, no, I didn't show my gc at all. The same thing when I applied for the non-fiscal thing, i just showed them my passport, and that's all. They gave me no hassle whatsoever. That was my first time going back home after almost 7 years.

Trust me, you should be fine. Just prepare yourself mentally, that you do nothing wrong. And good luck! Feel free to ask me q's.

Devi :)

When you pay the fiscal fee, you have to show them either your GC or your US visa right ? since you din't have visa (visitor ..or etc ) and you din't show them the GC, how did they let you leave the country without any document such as a visa or GC ? Don't they think you need some kind of document to enter another country ? my sister is GC holder (not fr asylum case) went back and she didn't pay the fiscal fee since she is a permanet resident but she have to show them her GC and as a GC holder you just pay the airport tax.

Pls tell me more, thanks....

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't have to pay fiscal fee - you're entitled twice a year if you are a resident of a foreign country. This is shown in the US address on your NP. So that's all I showed the tax officer at the airport. They asked for my old NP (just to know if I've met the two-times maximum fiscal free thing) and I told them I didn't have it with me.

Devi Dewata said:
I didn't have to pay fiscal fee - you're entitled twice a year if you are a resident of a foreign country. This is shown in the US address on your NP. So that's all I showed the tax officer at the airport. They asked for my old NP (just to know if I've met the two-times maximum fiscal free thing) and I told them I didn't have it with me.

oh, ok that's explain everything, thanks alot