Question for DENGDENG

I am listing problems for Oct/Nov applicants still waiting, please add more if you know other problems.

1) I-140 mistakenly filed for CP, sent to consulate instead of VSC
2) Name check is delayed (contact senator/congressman office for update)

Follow to join

Me and My wife filed I-485 seperately.

My Rd 08/15/01

Wife's RD 11/06/01

Do u see any problem in this?

Jag

that could be the problem. you're approved right? push Senator office, maybe they will help you. Worst scenario, they could
transfer your wife case to CA. Since you haven't married for 1 year before your file 485, sometimes they transfer the case.

Another thing, you two moved? I heard BCIS sometimes sent letters to old address even though you updated address with them. They are mess.

cat&mouse, you completely misunderstood me. I'm saying in the URL it's numbers not number.

Anway, click view beside the senator name, the click on report card to see the grade.

Venati, Senator Feinstein is very well known in supporting bills. I have found her name linked to Senator Spencer abram.. who came out with AC21 law. She's nice.

cat&mouse, the score is good, but you didn't mention who. Be careful, one of the IL senator is against immigration. (Fitzgerald)

higc, I don't know who to pick in MA. Senator Kenndy and Kerry, probably fine, because clueless123 has contacted them. I would
suggest try Edward Markey if you're in his district. try www.house.gov to find out who is your congressman

Durbin, Richard (Senator)
Career = F
Recent = D-

Fitzgerald, Peter (Senator)
Career = C+
Recent = C+

Thanx;)

dengdeng

Thanks for your information.
How to contact you.
what is your email address.
I know dengdeng means tingting.