Question for Anita Gupta

I don't remember now, I didn't make a copy. I just sent an email to the lawyer to tell me the names of the forms, will let you know once I hear back.

I know we have to send I-765.
I just wanted to make sure that I don't miss
any supporting documents.

thalai

If you have the Top portion of the Folder that your original EAD came in, enclose that too, it helps in expediating the process.

Hope that helps

I sent a cover letter requesting for EAD renewal and also listed the following documents as attached when I send in my EAD renewal
Application for EAD(I-765)
Copy of AOS application(I-485) receipt
2 photos
Copy of Recent I-94(front and back)
Copy of current EAD(front and back)
Previous mailer(what u got with initial EAD)
Application fees($120.00)
I got my application receipt yesterday. Was adviced by a friend who succesfully did it.
Hope this helps
Sankar

Thanks for the info

Sankar: When did you send in your renewal?
How long did it take for the receipt?

It was sent on 08/14. I used certified mail with a return receipt which said it was received on August 17th.
I used a personal Check, that was deposited on Aug 23.
Got the receipt on 08/28.
My current EAD expires in November. After some research and talking to informed people and reading up stuff in this great portal, I decided to do it before 3 months. Especially since I am using my EAD.

You should be fine. Most people in this portal says it does not take more than 2 weeks to get EAD nowadays.
Thanks

The numbers are I-765 and I-131. I sent 4 pictures and front and back copy of my current EAD. Sorry for the delay, could not get into the portal earlier.

Thalai,Just wanted to let u know that I got my renewal EAD card today.
Do not know if this means decision on my I-485 is going to take more time.