question during efiling-Help

EB1-2007

Registered Users (C)
I am confused in this process of efiling.

I have attorney who said will file using efiling.

I tried to see how the filing process is. I have this question during the process of efiling.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Are you authorised for centralised filing or sole jurisdiction or is this filing for an internationally recognised athelete, group, team .......

TAB WITH CENTER SELECTION... YES NO

TSC
NSC
VSC
CSC
------------------------------------------------------------------------

If we self file which to choose YES OR NO?

Can we choose texas from this drop down menu if self filing?

If attorney file should he only choose NSC or Can he go for TSC?

Even if NSC is chosen from the menu does the application still go to TSC?

I also went in and checked. Now I saved my form but didn't submit in my account. I am calling those who self e-filed for help! Couple of questions:

1. For EB1-2007's question, I answered "NO". I don't even understand what those "centralised filing or sole jurisdictiion or ...".

2. For part 1, which is supposed to be the information for the person as I self-petition. I should not provide anything about the company etc. However, it gives me warning sign saying the case may be delayed etc if I don't provide the IRS #. Since I don't provide the company name, why do I provide the company's IRS#?

3. The more weird thing is part 6: the address where the person will work if different from address in part 1. OK, I think I need to fill that out. So I put down my university's address while leave the Apt# blank. Of course, no Apt# for my university. It then gave me a warning message. (shake my head, confused)

However, I also noticed that the warning is a warning, if I insist on "continue", it will continue, but reports the warning message everytime though.

I am scared by the warning message, and I am confused. Which way I do: fill out the IRD # for my school? The address in part 6 doesn't mean the school address while it means my address when I work there?

Please someone who efiled, help!

You can just type N/A in those places. Then it lets you in without any warning message.

Thanks, htch.
So my answer to the first question is correct: we are not any "centralised ..."?
So I put N/A for IRS# and Apt#. Still for part 6, it's the address for the company or university? (my confusion is: if that's set for the company/school address, why they put Apt#, as usually there is no Apt# for these addresses)

I don't get it either. When I was filling I had the same issues, then I quickly realized that while filling USCIS forms you can't leave anything blank. Instead use N/A or NONE as appropriate. That works.

GOOD LUCK.

I don't get it either. When I was filling I had the same issues, then I quickly realized that while filling USCIS forms you can't leave anything blank. Instead use N/A or NONE as appropriate. That works.

GOOD LUCK.

NOT everywhere .. I am single so my attorney was writing N/A at the dependent portion and do you know what happened? .. the box was thinking N/A is the name of my spouse !! :D and it was keep on asking her DOB and so on ... just skip dependent portion without writing anything !! and works !! :eek:

Moral : keep playing with the fool box before submitting the final copy !! good luck buddy !!

I could not still get the answer.

During self filing you chose NO and went for TSC?

If attorney file he might choose YES and even he go for NSC, will the application finally go to TSC?

Please reply.

EB1-2007, neither do I get it. Could you ask your attorney and let us know? Any people here who efiled and got to TSC, please share your experience: Did you choose Yes for the "centralising filing ..." question and chose "TSC" afterwards?
Thanks.