Question about Visitor VISA?

IndianInDallas

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Can one use a visitor visa that was issued in Jun 2001 (Before 9/11/01) and is valid for 10 years to enter USA?

My parents came to USA on visitor visa with 10 years expiry in August 2001. Now if they want to come again, do they have to do anything about that VISA (Inform ambessy, revalidate) in order to travel to USA?

Thanks in advance.

My mother came twice on a 5 year multiple entry visitor visa without any problems. She did not have to do anthing special for the second trip.

No problem. They can come any number of time to visit you until their visa is valid (10yrs).

:)

Thanks everyone.

If I could ask another question regarding this.

They have US visitor VISA and planning to travel in Luftansa, Air-India , British or KLM. Which of these airlines , you don't need a transit visa?

They have Indian Passport.

Thanks Again.

If the traveller holds a valid US visa, then no transit visa ia required for any European country.

transit visa is required in some cases

nkm-oct23 said:
If the traveller holds a valid US visa, then no transit visa ia required for any European country.
That is not correct. It depends on the country (especially germany) and nationality of traveler. Make sure to check with the airlines or the consulate

It does not depend on the airline, but on the port of transit. Most European nations now require a transit visa for Indian nationals.