• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Question about the Nov 07 Visa Bulletin

Lorelei

Registered Users (C)
Was there any reason why the November bulletin was released so early?

It is so painful waiting for the next update... I think this is the worst part of the process!!

Was there any reason why the November bulletin was released so early?

It is so painful waiting for the next update... I think this is the worst part of the process!!

The last few bulletins were historically very early. If you look back over the old ones the usual date does seem to be around the 12th to the 15th of each month. It is a killer though. I reckon I will have to wait for another SEVEN of them before I know if my number is ever likely to become current! Ahh well, I keep saying at least I have a case number in the first place. :)

I seriously can't handle this anymore - I am sick of clicking on the visa bulletin page and seeing the November one.

LOL this feels like a slow draining torture!! ehehhehe

Ohh mine won't be for ages... I just want to find out the cut offs... it has become an addiction!! ehehehheheh

Ohh mine won't be for ages... I just want to find out the cut offs... it has become an addiction!! ehehehheheh

LOL I am the very same. I am even checking it from my Phone! just in case. I signed up for the email alerts twice now, but I have never actually gotten an email from them to say the bulletin is out.

Lorelei, I am glad I am not the only one obsessed with the bulletin. I reckon we will see a move back to the traditional 12/15th of the month from now on. I still reckon EU is going to be coming in about 13000. :)

Wow you are a good predictor!

13,600 for the EU!!!

LOL well it was just a guess. I am kind of hoping that the EU numbers move roughly by at least 2000 per bulletin, that way I should become current by Aug. I’d say now hopefully we will be looking at about 15,500 for January bulletin next one in the EU. Fingers crossed anyway!

I still did not get an email alert to say that the bulletin was out either. :-(

i am the same - never received an email!

strange system they have!

ohhh at least it is out... now we can start waiting for the next one LOL LOL