question about the evidences

karemo1122

Registered Users (C)
hi all
i would like to ask about the evidences that will be required from i-130 f2b
just to be ready for it because i think that after they telling me that it is under processing they will ask for evidences.
anybody answer please,,,,​

karemo1122 said:
hi all
just to be ready for it because i think that after they telling me that it is under processing they will ask for evidences.

I'm not sure what the question is. What evidence is required to file a form 130? Depends on your situation, which you don't give much info about.

For me:
wife's birth certificate, marriage certificate, G325A(all 4 pages) form for both of us of us, passport photos for both of us, check for $190.

karemo1122 said:
hi all

see attached, there are some things you will submit with the I-130 most evidence will be gathered and should be presented at the interview,
with I130 the USC will submit copies of the following
US Birth certificate , Copy of marriage liscense and US Passport or State/ Govt. ID

In addition to the Support documents for I-864

See attached that should give you a break down of everything

Last edited by a moderator:
Addie_Goodvibes said:
see attached, there are some things you will submit with the I-130 most evidence will be gathered and should be presented at the interview,
US Birth certificate , Copy of marriage liscense and US Passport or State/ Govt. ID

US Passport and birth certificate? I thought it was one or the other, that is how I interpreted the instrictions. Not every US citizen has a passport after all and I didn't read anywhere that it is a requirement for sponsoring a family member.

eddie_d said:
US Passport and birth certificate? I thought it was one or the other, that is how I interpreted the instrictions. Not every US citizen has a passport after all and I didn't read anywhere that it is a requirement for sponsoring a family member.

Either is ok I submitted copies of Both, It is better to provide both than not have enough evidence. the objective is to show USC is truly USC and by submitting as BC/ & a passport you give the USCIS enough info they won't need to really look into much else,

Seriously how hard is it to make a photocopy of US Birth certificate and send it in the package? Why not send copy of DL, US BC, & Bio page of Passport?

At the interview if you do Not have original BC or passport they will delay the processing

Addie_Goodvibes said:
Either is ok I submitted copies of Both, It is better to provide both than not have enough evidence. the objective is to show USC is truly USC and by submitting as BC/ & a passport you give the USCIS enough info they won't need to really look into much else,

Seriously how hard is it to make a photocopy of US Birth certificate and send it in the package? Why not send copy of DL, US BC, & Bio page of Passport?

It's not about how hard is it, it's obvsiously not very hard at all. It's about not sending what is not requested. If the form asks for either A or B, why send in A and B? If A and B were both needed, A and B would be asked for. There is a lot of additional information I could have sent. I could have sent my lease/mortgage documents from the previous 5 years of addresses to prove the info on the G325A is legitimate for example. It wasn't asked for, I didn't send it. Same concept as not sending passport info for my wife. Wasn't asked for, wasn't sent.

Also, DL proves nothing as far as citizenship goes. And like I said previously not everyone has a passport. Less than 20% of American citizens do. The USCIS cannot expect a USC sponsoring someone for a GC to go get a passport solely for that purpose, nor is it stated anywhere to do so.

Addie_Goodvibes said:
At the interview if you do Not have original BC or passport they will delay the processing

Right, BC or passport, not both them. As long as you have the original of what was sent, plus whatever else is asked for (haven't got an interview letter yet so I don't know what that is).

Addie_Goodvibes said:

I'm very happy that there is answers to my questions
thanks all ,,,
but I'm not a us citizen I'm a son of LPR over 21
so, what are that document they will need in detail ,,,please

If your mother and father were not married before you reached the age 21 then i think you have to submit proof of a bona fide father child relationship when submitting your I130. Actually your father have to do this, for eg. get your mother to write a letter stating that he financially supported you during your life or include anything that can to show a real relationship, letters between you both, airplane tickets, pictures. Just my two cents. Hope this helps.