Question about stamping in philly

Just about there

Registered Users (C)
I will be going for stamping at the end of this week in Philly. Just wanted to know any recent stamping experiences like what is the best time to go and how long it usually takes. I know there are photo studious next to office so they can supply the photos.

Thanks in advance.

Could you please post your experience...

Could you please post your experience? I would be going there next week.

RR

Hey Philly guys, me too in philly.
Just applied for I-140(may 2002).

Should I go for consular processing or do you advise AOS in philly?
Is there any big difference in time?

If I apply I-485 within this week, how soon can I get my approval?

thanks in advance.

hi chiks

I did AOS in Aug'01 because i did not see any major time savings doing CP at that time and also i was not prepared to go to my home country for interview, medical, etc. In addition to that, i felt it more comfortable to go with AOS, since i can get the EAD, AP. As you might be aware, EAD is really helpful in this tough job market, especially if you are in consulting and if you are not sure about the duration of your project. My AOS case took almost 11+ months for approval, but it is very hard to predict how long it is going to take in your case. If I had to take a guess, it will be anywhere between 9 to 12 months waiting on an average, depending upon various factors.

Hope someone posts the current processing time for CP, which i am not familiar with.

RR