Question about ssn and work permit

Adamd

Good afternoon, as you see my question is about ssn and work permit when I am going to get them? Is it exactly 5 months or more? Or I must have 150 days on my case to get my ssn and work permit ?
Because it’s been 125 days (checking online) but 5 months since I did my fingerprints (September 2018)
I know 150 days is 5 months but this is weird because when I check online it shows me “since I applied is 125 days”

Note: Or checking my case online and see my running days are something different?

First, you are eligible for work authorization and SSN after 180 days have passed since you had submitted your case. Start counting since that date. Do not depend on the dates in the check status site as it may not be updated. You will find the date of submission in your first receipt from USCIS. Once you have passed 150 days, start filling work authorization form (don't forget to request for SSN in this form) and submit it to USCIS. They will review it and approve it. You should receive the work authorization and SSN once the 180 days have passed; however, due to the backlog, they may take up to 3 months.

Regarding the online date, it be correct. I mean calculate the number of days since submission of your case, if there is a different and the days don't increase on the USCIS site, it may be a good sign that your case is no longer pending and you will receive your decision soon. Or you didn't go to receive the decision after 14 days after the interview and your clock has stopped.

Regarding the online date, it be correct. I mean calculate the number of days since submission of your case, if there is a different and the days don't increase on the USCIS site, it may be a good sign that your case is no longer pending and you will receive your decision soon. Or you didn't go to receive the decision after 14 days after the interview and your clock has stopped.
Okay but how can someone doesn’t have any money support how he or she can Live without income or working?

Also on the website says 150 days I didn’t see any 180 days so i have to wait 150 days and then 180 days?
Sorry I didn’t understand well

no, What I want to say that you have to submit your work authorization form once 150 days have passed and you will receive the work authorization and SSN after 180 days have passed

Suppose that you filed your case January 1st, submit work authorization form on June 1st (150 days), and receive WA and SSN on July 1st (30 days)

Suppose that you filed your case January 1st, submit work authorization form on June 1st (150 days), and receive WA and SSN on July 1st (30 days)
Got it thanks is there anyway to work legally without waiting all this time because as i said
how can someone doesn’t have any money support how he or she can Live without income