question about "pending files for oath ceremory"

future_citizen,
What are the Dallas oath time lines like? Are people getting n445's quickly or waiting like you? I find this whole thing so strange considering we both are through TSC

Mario, don't mean to suggest you what to do but I would wait and give little more time. I made my first call on 90th day as it officer at the interview said if I don't hear anything until 90 days then contact us...so I did and i'm continue doing it until I hear 'something' that sounds 'right'.

Mario, it is quite fast to get oath letter (sometimes handed at the interview and other time within couple weeks or so.....BUT obviously it is not true in my case for some reasons.

Mario, don't mean to suggest you what to do but I would wait and give little more time. I made my first call on 90th day as it officer at the interview said if I don't hear anything until 90 days then contact us...so I did and i'm continue doing it until I hear 'something' that sounds 'right'.

future - I guess you have a point - maybe I'll wait. Afterall, it's unheard of for anyone out of Austin/SA to get an N445 in less than a month :) It's just that I'm so anxious, tired and spent with this whole process that I'm ready to clean my mouth (and fingers) from the words "USCIS"! I must admit that my process wasn't too bad compared to some here...

Mario, completely understand the frustration. Anxiety is caused by 'unknowns'. I f they tell me that my oath ceremony is on xx-xx-2012...at least I know if it is THEN. but not knowing what's going on is certainly PAIN.
Wish you best of luck and g.nite.

Just got back from Infopass....***GREAT NEWS*** was deliverd at the counter. I'm all set for April, 04 ceremony in Garland (I live in collin county). I was told, I should be getting oath letter VERY soon. WHAT A RELIEF..
Did not ask the reason for delay as I know what sort of 'looks' I will get from the officer....:)