Question about Medical RFE?

harapattawaiter

Registered Users (C)
Hey Guys,
Can you throw some light on what happens if a person recieves medical RFE for some vaccination MMR or vericella which
were not done at the time of 485 filing but now cant take as person is pregnant. In this scenario what INS will do?
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Contact your Attorney. I don't know how one can handle this.

I would suggest prepare nice cover letter explaining the situation. They may delay your approval until you take shots.

In a typical RFE case, one should respond with in 3 months span. If not they will deny the case and send rejection notice. You will get only 1 month time to reopen your case.

After that they will put your file in storage area. Bringing it to the top is again a painful process.

Best of luck

What are the chances of medical RFE is attachement is not provided by the doctor I cant exactly remmber the form # but its soemthing 693 attachment. I remember my doctor didnt submit this attachement.

harapattawaiter,
I am not 100% sure about it, but I think they will send RFE.

I saw a case in this forum some time back

His doctor ticked or not ticked some thing in medical form (Not remembered exactly), finally his case was transfered to local office.

I would say try to get legal advice. BCIS guys don't put any brians on any thing. I don't want to see you in a difficult situation. Be prepared before it happens.

If the vaccinations were done, but the form was not submitted, then the doctor might have records that you can use.
However how did the doctor not do these tests in the first place ?

When the spouse get a medical RFE, is the husband's case held up too? Or can his case be approved independently?