Question about infopass Plese respond

Al2

Registered Users (C)
I just made an appointment through the infopass website and I had no problems. However i tried to make an appointment for my wife and the infopass web site doesn't let me do another one. Does my first appointment is valid for my wife also? or I have to tryto do an appointment latter. please advise. thank you for your attention

I faced the same problem. Maybe they are logging the IP address and allow only one appointment per IP to make sure nobody abuses the system and takes all available appointments. I made an appointment within 5 minutes from another PC for my wife and it went through. You never know USCIS - maybe they only allow one person per appointment. There is a phone number also that you can call to schedule appointments - try calling that number and ask them the question.

Thank you for your response. I seareched this site (I should have done it first)and somebody said that there is a 30 min wait to schedule the next appointment, so I waited, tried again and this time went through.

Just curious. When you made your appointment, did you have a choice to pick a date or were you assigned a date?

No,the infopass system gave me just one date. It seems that infopass give you the date exactly two weeks from the day you do your appointment. The only thing you can choose is the time.

infopass question

I live in Simi Valley. I was trying to take an appointment at LA office through infopass and I am not able to do anything when I reach the page where the timings are displayed. There are no times displayed and only the "Back" button is displayed. what does this mean? Does this mean that I cannot go to LA office for stamping? Any inputs.......?

Try next day. You can choose only the time you want to go. Probably all time slots are taken for the day. From what I understand a day two weeks from the day you try to schedule an appointment is displayed. So if you try today you may get July 2nd.

infopass question

Thanks spirit.

I took the appointment on july 2nd. Does my wife also need an appointment? or can we both go for the same appointment? any inputs.....?

kumarsaiv

kumarsaiv said:
Thanks spirit.

I took the appointment on july 2nd. Does my wife also need an appointment? or can we both go for the same appointment? any inputs.....?

kumarsaiv
II had the same question as you. I searched this forum and I got two answers. One that only one appointment is needed for the whole family. The other one was that every family member needs a separate appointment, so I decided to play it safe and I got an appointment for me and one for my wife. The day to do our stamping, we went to the Los Angeles District Office; a security guard checked the appointment for each of us. Inside the building, after the security check, an IIO that was giving tickets told me if we wanted to do the stamping together. We said yes then she got my appointment and entered something in the computer while my wife's appointment was discarded.
If you decide to get an appointment for each family member you have to do it one by one and you have to wait about 30 minutes between entering the appointments into the infopass system. Otherwise the system will not allow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Al2,

Did you finally call USCIS to schedule an appointment? Can you please post the 800 number.