• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

question about green card production timing

truffy

Registered Users (C)
hi
I had a successful interview in Paris
thanks to all of you by the way for such valuable advice
I just have a question....I cleared the customs today in Boston and I reside in Massachusetts.How long would it take for me to get my green card in the mail?The officer told me 5 months and he said "I am not too sure"
Thanks

Congratulation Truffy on your sucessfull interview!

Could you tell me about your medical & interview experience?

I live in Paris, and I have to do my medical in December and my Interview at the start of January, but I'm not sure what to expect for either.

5 months are too much man,it shouldn't take more than 1 month beside you can make your SSN with out your GreenCard,

hi
I had a successful interview in Paris
thanks to all of you by the way for such valuable advice
I just have a question....I cleared the customs today in Boston and I reside in Massachusetts.How long would it take for me to get my green card in the mail?The officer told me 5 months and he said "I am not too sure"
Thanks

Hi, The officer at the port of entry figured out I would get GC in 3 to 6 months, but I got it in less than 3 weeks.

Congratulation Truffy on your sucessfull interview!

Could you tell me about your medical & interview experience?

I live in Paris, and I have to do my medical in December and my Interview at the start of January, but I'm not sure what to expect for either.

haha funny, we'll be having our interviews the very same day in paris. g'luck.

Lotery Winner Here; How Can I Apply for a SSN?

5 months are too much man,it shouldn't take more than 1 month beside you can make your SSN with out your GreenCard,

I have been in the states for a whole month now and I have not gotten my Green Card or my SSN; I was asked to provide my biometric information this week. How can I apply for my SSN since I really need it if I am to find a job?