Question about Finger Print

goudpmk

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

Last time I had my finger prints on Nov 2006, now its almost 1 year 6 months but I didn't receive any notice for FP from USCIS. Do you think I need to call and find out about this, I heard that if FPs are pending they don't process our application further.

I woud be thankful if anybody suggest about this.

Thanks

Its been closer to 2 years for me, (1 year 11 months) since finger printing. I am also concerned by this - but if you read the posts, a lot did not receive another finger print notice until a few weeks before their interview letter. Anyway, I intend to ask an IO about this on Friday.

I got my 485 approved without FP being renewed. See my signature.
I know that quite a few others also got approved this way. They may send a further notice for biometrics after approval.
Sometimes they send the FP notice when they're ready to work on your case.
So there are no hard and fast rules.

Nj_skm

Did you recieve the cards ? I haven't recieved the cards yet. I went for a INFOPASS and they said that they send a FP notice which i did not recieve. Now they are sending FP notice again for the June 25th.

Thanks

I read some where that since last year USCIS changed the system for FP. Now they are storing FP in their system and checking it every 15 months. I am not sure for this info but some body discuss this matter in other thread.

Hi Friends,

Last time I had my finger prints on Nov 2006, now its almost 1 year 6 months but I didn't receive any notice for FP from USCIS. Do you think I need to call and find out about this, I heard that if FPs are pending they don't process our application further.

I woud be thankful if anybody suggest about this.

Thanks

I read some where that since last year USCIS changed the system for FP. Now they are storing FP in their system and checking it every 15 months. I am not sure for this info but some body discuss this matter in other thread.

That is what my attorney and the officer at Infopass told me.
But, after responding to RFE , TSC has mailed me "Document" . No idea what that document is . May be FP ?!

Did you recieve the cards ? I haven't recieved the cards yet. I went for a INFOPASS and they said that they send a FP notice which i did not recieve. Now they are sending FP notice again for the June 25th.

Thanks

No, I haven't received the cards. I called up cust serv and a very rude woman told me that they don't have biometrics and that they will send out a notice for the same.
I put in a snail mail requesting a biometrics appointment for me and the wife.