Question about filling out I-129F form

nkhurzel

On question 10 of the I-129F form I checked that my US citizenship was acquired through birth...could somebody please tell me which number they are referring to when they ask: "Give number of certificate, date and place it was issued." Is that my birth certificate??
Second, they ask if you have obtained a certificate of citizenship in your name and ask for the number, date and place it was issued. Is that my passport number or drivers license??

I was told by a "visa expert" that, to begin, I only need to complete the I-129F form and send it to Dallas. After they look through it and schedule a meeting, I will be required to fill out the remaining documents so my fiancé has them for her interview. Could somebody please confirm that this is correct? I would like to send the I-129F form asap!

Thanks!!

Filing a form with USCIS is critical. You can take up a legal advice or consult a immigration advice before you fill, You can get instructions here.

Disclaimer: The information provided is of a general nature and is not intended to be construed as legal advice or creating an attorney-client relationship with Law Firm.

On question 10 of the I-129F form I checked that my US citizenship was acquired through birth...could somebody please tell me which number they are referring to when they ask: "Give number of certificate, date and place it was issued." Is that my birth certificate??
Second, they ask if you have obtained a certificate of citizenship in your name and ask for the number, date and place it was issued. Is that my passport number or drivers license??

I was told by a "visa expert" that, to begin, I only need to complete the I-129F form and send it to Dallas. After they look through it and schedule a meeting, I will be required to fill out the remaining documents so my fiancé has them for her interview. Could somebody please confirm that this is correct? I would like to send the I-129F form asap!

Thanks!!