Question about Employment RFE.

kbs

Registered Users (C)
Hi.

I have one question about about my RFE. I got Employment RFE and my current salary is $67,700 and in my labor it is $72,883. I can't do much about it right now. Do you guys know is it ok?

Thx.
skb

I don't think the salary really matters as long it is not below poverty line and you end up being a public liability. As long you have a job and as long you are not working at McDonald's, I think you are OK. As long you are in your profession, you are safe.

I remember my lawyer said that your salary should be at least 90% of what is in the labor. So you should be fine.

Thx for your reply guys.

When I filed I was in Kansas and now I am in FL, where there is no state tax. Now when I calculated, it came around 72k Per year with both Fedral and State Tax. I am with same company since 2001, When I started my GC. I was consulting and later took the permenant offer at client place due to bad economy and other family issues.

you are ok, not because of poverty line...but because you are in the 90% range of the amount stated in labor cert.

thx. you all gave me peace of mind. my husband and myself, we were a little worried due to this pay difference.