Question about DS 3035

ejshim5

I'm filling DS 3035 and have a question for #17.
It says
"Date and place of first entry into the U.S. on your original exchange visitor (J-1) visa. Entry information should refer to the first time the
J-1 visa was used to enter the U.S. If the EV changed to J-1 visa status while already in the U.S., enter the date of status change,
control number and issuing post of that first J-1 visa."

I changed my F-1 to J-1 here, within the USA. (I never got J-1 visa. I've got DS 2019 and new I-94. and my F1 visa already expired. )
Therefore, I need to fill out "the date of status change, control number and issuing post of that first J-1 visa".
I think I have the date of status change, but I have no idea about "control number and issuing post of that first J-1 visa".
Should I leave them blank?

Please help me~
Thanks in advance.

just write N/A

It's never a good idea to keep things blank on applications. A simple "N/A" is fine.

Thanks a lot, jk0274.

SO, I need to fill out only the date of status change and write N/A for rest of them.

Please help me on ques #17 (DS3035)

Hi

I am in the similar situation. I entered USA on F1 VISA and changed the status from F1 (2003) to J1 (2006). I do not have stamped J1 travel visa in the passport. The online DS3035 doesn't go to the next stage without this information. Were you successful in getting the case number?

I would be pleased to know your response.

Thanks
Kalyan