Question about child approval and Travel

get_card

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
My self , wife and son got approved on May13 . for our son we received welcome letter and for us we got approval letters ,got stamped our passports.
The question is my son did't received his card as mentioned in the welcome letter as on today.

we plan to travel to India in JUlY. Can my child can travel with out card? If yes what are the documents should we carry or should we wait till we receive his card.
Thanks in Advance,

GET_CARD

Originally posted by get_card
Hi,
My self , wife and son got approved on May13 . for our son we received welcome letter and for us we got approval letters ,got stamped our passports.
The question is my son did't received his card as mentioned in the welcome letter as on today.

we plan to travel to India in JUlY. Can my child can travel with out card? If yes what are the documents should we carry or should we wait till we receive his card.
Thanks in Advance,

GET_CARD

The stamp in your son's passport has the same legal value as a real green card. You do not need any document other than the passport with the temp I-551 stamp.

can my child get stamp using welcome letter?

can anybody tell me a child can get sptamped on his passport using welcome letter?

thanks

no he will not go for stamping for his welcome letter and he will get the card with in three week