question about change of address, please help to answer

anlyali

Registered Users (C)
Folks,
last year i changed my address by calling NSC. now i have to move again, please share your experience how to change address now cause we only have one national service 1-800 #, can they change your address for you or they need to transfer your request to NSC? Thanks

There is nothing much to worry about..just call in 1-800 and they will ask you about your A# and new address. Also you have to file A-11 and send it to the relevant address in KY...that's it.

I agree with andy2000. I did exactly the same. In addition to that I have asked my attorney to send a letter to the NSC to this effect.

Regards,

When I called to change my address for the I-485, they said they require a written notice for the same. They can't do it on the phone for EB cases. They also recommended that I send a certified mail for the same.

Care fully read the How Do I Report? section of the following link:
http://www.bcis.gov/graphics/howdoi/address.htm

Also, my wife forgot to sign the application and it came back from BCIS after 3 mos. and we had to send back the signed application!

I did get the written confirmation from BCIS when I got my address change done on 1-800 number but the letter said that the change was made on Sept 3 but they are processing cases dated Aug10..even here they are taking time..!!!!

Changing the address and approving the cases are different process.

We cannot relate these two.

Hope you will hear good news soon.
Good Luck