Question about bringing step-daughter to the U.S.

Maestro_S

Hi Immigration forums,

Just for this scenario; My wife is here in the U.S. and my step daughter is over seas (Dominican republic, if that matters.)

So I was filing out the I-130 form to petition for my spouse, however I came across a question on page 8 part 5 where it states :
"If you are also submitting separate petitions for other relatives,
provide the names of and your relationship to each relative."

My wife is currently in the U.S. but my step daughter is overseas. Should I put my step-daughter in this section if I plan to file a separate I-130 for her?

I was told for my step-daughter I would have to file a G-1145 and an I-130 application. Are there any other applications I should be filing for her?

Another question;

I am filing a I-864ez form for my wife, and I suppose I am also to file one for my step daughter. I came across a question stating : "The sponsored immigrant is the only person immigrating based on the underlying visa petition."

Do I check yes although I am going to sponsor my step-daughter as well?

I hope I was clear enough. Thank you!

Hi Immigration forums,

Just for this scenario; My wife is here in the U.S. and my step daughter is over seas (Dominican republic, if that matters.)

So I was filing out the I-130 form to petition for my spouse, however I came across a question on page 8 part 5 where it states :
"If you are also submitting separate petitions for other relatives,
provide the names of and your relationship to each relative."

My wife is currently in the U.S. but my step daughter is overseas. Should I put my step-daughter in this section if I plan to file a separate I-130 for her?
Yes

I was told for my step-daughter I would have to file a G-1145 and an I-130 application. Are there any other applications I should be filing for her?
Not at this time

Another question;

I am filing a I-864ez form for my wife, and I suppose I am also to file one for my step daughter. I came across a question stating : "The sponsored immigrant is the only person immigrating based on the underlying visa petition."

Do I check yes although I am going to sponsor my step-daughter as well?
Check yes. Each of your two petitions only has one immigrant.

Thank you for your reply!!!!!

Another question about the same topic (step daughter)

I-485 ; part 6 - question 16; it ask is this child applying with you?

If my step daughter is overseas but my wife is currently here (and following the rules above, I am going to put the G-1145 and the I-130 for her) do I check yes? or no?

Thank you for your reply!!!!!

Another question about the same topic (step daughter)

I-485 ; part 6 - question 16; it ask is this child applying with you?

If my step daughter is overseas but my wife is currently here (and following the rules above, I am going to put the G-1145 and the I-130 for her) do I check yes? or no?
check no

By the way, you are a US citizen, right?