Question about asylum process. I really apreciate it

devildog

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys, I have more questions about asylum process. Is it is posible emision of SSN with the status of "case pending, in process" in our status request form sended to us??. Also is it posible issue of Florida driver's license with the same document??. We don't have any insurance coverage but for us is necessary drive everyday to transport our daughter to school. Somebody can help us with some advice, please??????

We filed application on 9/6/2005, we did the interview on date 9/29/2005 and received a letter (status request form) on date 11/30/2005 telling that our case is still pending. How long usually does it take??

Pleeeeaseeeeeee!!!!!! I don't know what to do. I can't sleep, I can't live, I'm desesperate!!!!

Please I need some advice, I don't have money for lawyers and I don't know if I'm doing well and all this long time processing is normal.

I really appreciate some information

You can get a temporary DL---please see my reply in the other thread.

devildog said:
Hi guys, I have more questions about asylum process. Is it is posible emision of SSN with the status of "case pending, in process" in our status request form sended to us??. Also is it posible issue of Florida driver's license with the same document??. We don't have any insurance coverage but for us is necessary drive everyday to transport our daughter to school. Somebody can help us with some advice, please??????

We filed application on 9/6/2005, we did the interview on date 9/29/2005 and received a letter (status request form) on date 11/30/2005 telling that our case is still pending. How long usually does it take??

Pleeeeaseeeeeee!!!!!! I don't know what to do. I can't sleep, I can't live, I'm desesperate!!!!

Please I need some advice, I don't have money for lawyers and I don't know if I'm doing well and all this long time processing is normal.

I really appreciate some information

i don't know about florida, but in california you can get a temporary DL. talk to the people at the local dmv.