Question about approval notice and PP stamping

gc0902

Registered Users (C)
Hi folks,
We just got our approval notices today in mail. I hive near Cherry Hill and the notice says that my local office is "Newark, NJ" and I need to appear there for stamping.
However, when I went to infopass and plugged in my zip code I got appointment in "Cherry Hill" office. Does it matter if I got to Cherry Hill office instead of Newark office.
Please let me know some expert advice or someone who has been through this scenario.

Thanks
-gc0902

Last edited by a moderator:
gc0902 said:
Hi folks,
We just got our approval notices today in mail. I hive near Cherry Hill and the notice says that my local office is "Newark, NJ" and I need to appear there for stamping.
However, when I went to infopass and plugged in my zip code I got appointment in "Cherry Hill" office. Does it matter if I got to Cherry Hill office instead of Newark office.
Please let me know some expert advice or someone who has been through this scenario.

Thanks
-gc0902

I think you should be good to go to Cherry Hill. The message on the approval notice might still be the old one. If they ask you any questions tell them the same. I think they'll understand.

thanks kmnalluri

My gut feeling also is that Cherry Hill may accept us although the notice says Newark. Thanks for your feedback.