Question about AP (I131) application

honeyhappy

Registered Users (C)
I am filing 3rdAP and see some changes in the form, Please advice:
1. I131 aplication Colum 3 says Class of admission (I guess here we have to write on which Visa we enetered in US last- please confirm)
2. With I131 we need to atatch bographical information sheet as it does not come out along with with I131 form from website.

Thanks for info.

honeyhappy said:
I am filing 3rdAP and see some changes in the form, Please advice:
1. I131 aplication Colum 3 says Class of admission (I guess here we have to write on which Visa we enetered in US last- please confirm)
2. With I131 we need to atatch bographical information sheet as it does not come out along with with I131 form from website.

Thanks for info.

A1, Yes, you are right ;) But did you use your AP for your last enter?

A2, When I apply my I-131, I did not attach biographical information sheet ;)

Good Luck :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Class of admission

Class of admission should be your current status (if your are using H1 visa, then, it should be "H1". If you are using EAD,then, it should be "I-485 pending") as per my attorney. I got my 2nd AP approval recently. You can confirm this with your attorney or by searching various threads in this forum.

I wrote 'Advance Parole' in Class of Admission on my form since I entered on AP. Recently submitted.
I am not aware of bographical information sheet. Where did you read that?

kjkool
Last time in my renewal I send the g132 (biographical info form) but I did not find any mention in new instructions from the site that ha sbrought my question.