seebeekay

Registered Users (C)
Hi:

My details are as follows:
RD: 6/7/01
ND: 8/31/01
FP: 11/30/01
SRC: 01-258-xxxxx

When I checked the voice message at the TSC I hear "On Dec. 7th, 2001 your finger prints were collected for adjustment of status. It is pending further review."

I got curious and checked with FBI and they said they had not found any problem with my finger prints. So does any one know what is the further review that the message talks about?

Thanks
Seebeekay

F.P

i got message : on jan 2,2002.recieved your F.P.and your case is resumed.we will send information of further action.

R.D 6/1/01
N.D 6/20/01
F.P 11/23/01

Do you know....

...when you started getting this message. Did your message also have "pending review" before it became "your case is resumed."

Thanks
Seebeekay

What is the contact number for FBI?

Please let me know. I just had my FP done. Would like to know the results. How soon after having done FP did you call?

Thanks in advance

i heard it first time on yesterday.no "pending review" for me.till last week i heard saying "your case recieved on ... it takes 240 to
365 days. we will let you know when a decision is made" . thats all.
Now there is no 265 to 365days thing. is this same to you.
Thanks

No Title

I had my FP done on Nov. 30, 2001. I understand that the results are actually available within a week. When I checked at the local INS they told me that it would take 45 days though!!!!

I got the FBI number from this forum only. I dont have it handy. Please let me know if you are not able to find it and I can search for you. It is some 305 number and they will ask you for your A #. I did not have it handy and it was a problem (for them).

Regards
seebeekay

No Title

In my case it used to say 240-365 days first.

After about Dec. 20, it started saying that on Dec. 7, your finger printing was done and results are awaited.

Since Feb. it has been saying "pending review."

Do u know when we will offically get any communication regarding the FP results?

Regards
seebeekay