Quesitons about transfer via the SEVIS system from one University to another?

anudeep

Hi Fellas!!

I have a question with regard to my friends case.Let me describe his situation:

1. He has completed his Masters program in one university here in the US.
2. His 1 Year OPT has been completed and over on Aug 8Th this year.
3. He has got admission in another university for another Masters program. He currently holds a new valid I-20 in the new university.
He has not yet started any course work in this university cos the classes are yet to commence.

So far so good....

Now...

4. He has also applied for a PhD.program in another University and is expecting a positive reply from them about his admission in the next few days.

QUESTION:
---------

If he gets an admission for the PhD.program in this other university, would there be any kind of problems with regard to his transfer in the SEVIS system to this other new university?

Attorney or anyone of my good people out there, please give me your advice. ITS REALLY REALLY VERY VERY IMPORTANT AND URGENT.

Once again thank you very much for all your attention and patience.

Regards
Anudeep.

important

please please make sure he WRITES A WRITTEN REQUEST TO TRANSFER TO HIS NEW SCHOOL AND MAKE SURE HE FOLLOWS UP WITH SHCOOL officials very close. Sevis number is a 11 digit number always starts withan N. YOu should know your numbers and set them for future references. He should have no touble with Sevis. SEvis is only a database that manages student records between BCIS and school & scholar to enhance security in our country.

DISCLAIMER: not a legal Rep, but experienced ffriend,