Query on I131 - Urgent

NJCGC

Registered Users (C)
Does any one has a query on I131. Today when I check the status in USCIS they mentioned "we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case." Anyone has any idea what information they usually ask !!!

Replys are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

NJCGC said:
Does any one has a query on I131. Today when I check the status in USCIS they mentioned "we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case." Anyone has any idea what information they usually ask !!!

Thanks
Most likely the photographs are not correct. Dont sweat. I dont see it to be anything else ....

dazzling is right..!!

Probably for photographs or ID (Better copy of Driver licence or Passport).

Don't worry. I too got an RFE on I131 and received the mail yesterday. Its just for Photos and identity (Passport and any other Federal/State issued identity like Driver License).

we got RFE Issued too for my wife 131 on 22nd jue

Iam also still waiting for the RFE. hope it will be simple.

Thank you all

I also have my status on I131 changed today to RFE. I hope is just a picture/ID issue.
Elnegro

What was the RFE about??

NJCGC
did you get the RFE? Was it regarding pictures or ID?
Please let me know as I am in the same boat.
Elnegro

NJCGC said:

Thanks

I got the copy of rfe, it is just my mistake of not checking on check box in the original application,

So I am filling that in the rfe now, do i need to send any other paper with RFE?

please help

stt_1971 said:
I got the copy of rfe, it is just my mistake of not checking on check box in the original application,

So I am filling that in the rfe now, do i need to send any other paper with RFE?

please help

Thanks for the info stt_1971. Did you just get it? It looks like it took more than 14 days, right? Please confirm.

I am not sure about additional information that you will have to include in your response. There is a thread though about RFE for AP or 131 where I saw several cases and people who responded to these RFE. They will be able to answer this for you.
Elnegro