Qualifying Job Title for AC21(EB2) as well PERM Process

GcToBusiness

Hi Gurus, Please help. I have to reply to my hiring manager with the job title today. Pleeeeeeeease help.

Hi All GC seekers,

I am new to this forum. I am looking forward to hear each of your openion and come to a conclusion at the earliest.

I am working as a contractor to companyB from CompanyA. CompanyA has filed my I140 and I485 in the last week of Dec 2004 using a substituted labor in EB2(The actual lbor says just BS with 2 years experience).

Question1: Can a LC with EB3(4 years BS with 2 years exp) be escalated to EB2 process in first place. Here the companyA which is consulting desi company says they filed my I140 and I485 in EB2 category? Is it possible at all? I have BS with 12 years experience before this substituted labor application was filed. And I have MS (US Degress) with 13 years at the time of filing my I140 and I485. I don't have any receipts received as yet(Still waiting mode)

Question2. The LC that was stated in Question1, the job title is Programmer Analyst. Now I am planning to use AC21 after July1st to join CompanyB. And CompanyB wants to file my regular LC(Now, as I will be entering into 6th year by April1st, I want to aplly for regular LC as well PERM) and PERM LC too. To have 7th year extension possible CompanyB has to file my LC before March 25th. My question now is what job title is best suitable to use AC21 as well to go for PERM process.
The CompanyB is ready to adjust my job title accordingly.

I have to suggest the title to the hiring manager in CompanyB at the earliest to start the process rolling. Please help.

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
Gurus pleeease help

I have to reply to hiring managet with job title today. Pleeeeease help with suitable title to use AC21 as well PERM.