Q2 (Apr-June) 2008 N400 Filers Tracker

chitown08

Registered Users (C)
Welcoming all N400 filers who are filing in Q2 2008 (April through June).....
Goodluck and we appreciate your sharing will help lots of others in USCIS journey... :)

I am here too..

Here are my dates..

VSC - Norfolk,VA/Arlington,VA
Application mailed - 4/4/08
Application received - 4/8/08
Check cashed - 4/11/08
PD - 4/9/2008
NOA RECD. - 4/21/2008

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my timeline:

VSC/ Newark, NJ (DO)

Sent N-400 via Fedex- April 7, 2008
VSC Received on - April 8, 2008
Check cashed- April 12, 2008

Thank you for all who are posting and sharing their timeline info.... keep it coming guys..
Thank you grath2k1 for the update and since your PD is Apr1 I agree withyou that you are posting in this Q2 2008 filers threads. Your timeline will be helping other Q2 2008 filers more IMHO...

Good Luck to all :)

Thanks for your data gathering Chitiwn08..is it really true that you will soon be providing this data in 3D graphical form ? :D

just an update (i figure my numbers will help the 2nd part of Q2ers better than chiming into the Q1 thread)

got my FP notice today- look at my sig for the updated number.

based off of averages/history etc...i expected (at the start) that i wouldn't be interviewing til about 6 mo's from the PD- putting me end of sept/early october time frame- then again my fp date has been relatively quick (less than a mo) so assuming nothing goes wrong with my name check, i'm guessing it's possible that august/sept= my Interview date...

Chitown - thanks for starting this thread, it has been very helpful. Please find my information for your tracker.

Here's my update:

VSC/ Newark, NJ (DO)

N-400 Received on - April 8, 2008
NOA received- April 21, 2008
PD- April 8, 2008

I have a question for the experts:

On top of my I-797C NOA, it says "Receipt with Exception" and then right below my name it says, "The above application has been received by our office and is in process, but has been noted with one or more of the following exceptions: Missing Evidences....."

Is this a standard NOA letter or something to be worried about? I mentioned my speeding ticket in my N-400. My N-400 is based on the 5 year employment.

Additionally, it says, "you should expect to be notified within 365 days of this notice:eek:

well thts not a standard NOA...i think u shud wait for few more days, USCIS might send you another letter stating what evidences are missin....good luck

it's completely normal. I got it too, and a LOT of people got it. please search the forum and other online resources. Most people who got this (about 98% from what i read) were NEVER asked for anything, at or before the interview.

yr assumption is correct

Here's my update:

VSC/ Newark, NJ (DO)

N-400 Received on - April 8, 2008
NOA received- April 21, 2008
PD- April 8, 2008

I have a question for the experts:

On top of my I-797C NOA, it says "Receipt with Exception" and then right below my name it says, "The above application has been received by our office and is in process, but has been noted with one or more of the following exceptions: Missing Evidences....."

Is this a standard NOA letter or something to be worried about? I mentioned my speeding ticket in my N-400. My N-400 is based on the 5 year employment.

Additionally, it says, "you should expect to be notified within 365 days of this notice:eek:

your assumption is 100% correct. I also rcvd the same message in my noa. My interview letter did not have any extra reqs.

basically, when they are sending NOA, they see that there is an exception( in your case speeding ticket). so its assumed that there s missing evidence as you have not sent any evidences. When you get the interview letter,they would have gonethru yr application and will ascertain that you need not send any evidences.

All the best