Q2 (APR-JUN) 2009 N400 Filers Tracker

My Local DO is Boston.
I am not sure about numbers on back of the check. Mine has 2 numbers, but hard to see them. I am waiting for my receipt in mail.

joining up

hello all. my husband has finally agreed its time to go for citizenship (we've been married almost 7 yrs but there was never any urgency to go through the process). we're heading to grand rapids tomorrow for fingerprinting.

here's our timeline so far:

detroit district office

04/01/09: priority date (ha!)
04/28/09: FP notice
05/07/09: FP

Last edited by a moderator:
Question on AR-11 form

I have been living in the same apartment from last 2 years. When I moved in, I filed AR-11 with new address.

Two months back, our apartment mgt decided to rename the streets, so now I have new address. But I never filed AR-11 with this new address. I haven't actually moved any where, So, I thought this is not necessary.

I used this new address in N 400 application. But now that I started my citizenship process, I am not so sure about not filing AR 11. Should I file AR 11 now with new address? It's all ready been 2 months since address change, would this create a problem for me?

Any suggestions?
- JS.

---------------------------------------------
Local DO - Boston
04/30/09 - Application mailed to Lockbox
05/01/09 - Application received
05/06/09 - Check cashed

I do not expect you will have a problem. But to assure yourself, I would suggest you submit a new AR-11 with new street address. Do it electronically and keep a print copy for reference.

Nothing to worry over...

I have been living in the same apartment from last 2 years. When I moved in, I filed AR-11 with new address.

Two months back, our apartment mgt decided to rename the streets, so now I have new address. But I never filed AR-11 with this new address. I haven't actually moved any where, So, I thought this is not necessary.

I used this new address in N 400 application. But now that I started my citizenship process, I am not so sure about not filing AR 11. Should I file AR 11 now with new address? It's all ready been 2 months since address change, would this create a problem for me?

Any suggestions?
- JS.

---------------------------------------------
Local DO - Boston
04/30/09 - Application mailed to Lockbox
05/01/09 - Application received
05/06/09 - Check cashed

Thanks Medpharm13.

In the N400 list of addresses for last 5 yrs, I have only listed the newly renamed address for last 2 years. I didn't mention the old one. I haven't given it much thought at that time, and now I am fretting over every thing. I will just wait and see. If they do ask, I can always show them the letter Apt Mgt sent us with changing street names.

- JS.

Hey guys, I wanted to re-visit a question asked earlier in this forum, i.e. that an interview is mentioned as the next step in the NOA (which appears to be a generic message). Has anyone received an NOA that mentions fingerprinting/biometrics as the next step? I am still waiting for my fingerprint notice (though I was fingerprinted last month when I reentered the U.S. after a trip abroad).

Update: Received a finger print notice.

04/14/09 : N-400 Mailed to VSC (transferred to NBC)
04/16/09 : Mail received
04/17/09 : Priority Date
04/22/09 : Notice Date
04/24/09 : Check Cashed
04/28/09 : NOA Received
05/04/09 : FP Notice Date
05/08/09 : FP Notice Received
05/26/09 : FP Date
xx/xx/09 : Interview Letter
xx/xx/09 : Interview Date
xx/xx/09 : Oath Letter
xx/xx/09 : Oath Date

What's is your USCIS online status?

I have not received my FP notice three weeks after the priority date. I don't mind to wait but just curious will my online status change on USCIS site when a FP notice has been issued? and what does it say?

The current status says "Case received and pending".

I received my FP notice...but my on-line statement didn't change...nor did I receive an email...

Online status does NOT change for FP... That was the case with me, i had to wait for 5 weeks to receive the FP notice... Just wait for another one or two weeks.

--------------
DO Houston
PD: 4/7/2009
FP Notice mailed: 5/5/2009
FP Done: ??
IL: ??

I just checked my on-line status....no update on the fingerprint notice being sent out (I received mine this past Friday). The appt. is for 05/26/09.

Updating with my timeline

XXXXXXX Priority Date
XXXXXXX Cashed Cheque
XXXXXXX Rec'd Receipt Notice
XXXXXXX Rec'd Fingerprint Notice
XXXXXXX Fingerprint Date - Scheduled
XXXXXXX Interview Notice Letter
XXXXXXX Interview Date
XXXXXXX Oath Letter Rec'd
XXXXXXX Oath Ceremony

Hello,
Below mentioned is my timeline. I think I have the same situation as yours. I did my I-751Biometrics in May 2008. Now the NOA of my N-400 application does not mention anything about Biometrics, instead it says that you will be scheduled for an interview once all the Record Checks have been done.
If anybody has some experience with this kind of situation, please throw some light here....
I will be updating my posts if I receive something....

05/04/09 Priority Date
05/06/09 NOA (I-797C) Date
XXXXXXX Rec'd Fingerprint Notice (???)
XXXXXXX Fingerprint Date - Scheduled (???)
XXXXXXX Interview Notice Letter
XXXXXXX Interview Date
XXXXXXX Oath Letter Rec'd
XXXXXXX Oath Ceremony