Q2 (APR-JUN) 2009 N400 Filers Tracker

Devi Dewata

Just called USCIS again, and they told me that they just received my interview schedule today - YAY! The IL was supposed to go out in 3-5 days. So here's my updated timelines:

Our IL Date is similar on Sep 01, 2009 in SF DO Office. I will see you there.

Interview - Approved

Interview was over in 5 min. APPROVED!!!
Very pleasant experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question for the panel:
Even though the FP date is for Aug 5th, can you just do a walkin? On what basis does one justify this? Thanks :)

You can try a walk-in for FP. But whether you will be allowed or not depends on the ASC, availability etc. Check in this forum to see if others were able to do it in houston. Many had mentioned before that they were able to do an early walk-in (different ASCs).

Last edited by a moderator:
D/O : Lousville, KY
05/14/09 : Two N-400 (self and wife) mailed to Lewisville, TX by UPS
05/18/09 : N-400 Received (UPS tracking)
05/18/09 : Priority Date
05/21/09 : Checks cashed
05/18/09 : NOA received
06/08/09 : Fingerprint Notices (self and wife)
06/12/09 : Fingerprint appointments and done
06/25/09 : Interview Letter
07/30/09 : Interview Date (Passed) :):)
******** : Oath Letter
******** : Oath ceremony

TexToBe, thanks for the link. Will just wait for the 5th. Time alloted is 2pm for me and wife. Guess you have completed the FP process.

I have an oath for 8:30Am at the Irving (Dallas) office. Is anyone aware of such an early morning oath?

@Houstonian - yes did my FPs on the date they gave, in my case since I'm applying based on 3 years of marriage, I figured a walk-in FP wouldn't speed the process up, since I *should* have the interview after the 3 yr anniversary of 'resident since', which for me is first week of Sept. Sugarland ASC was quick and painless :) They'll give you your booklet for civics and the CD is inside there - useful for the car...

@amatech I think sometimes they make people go early, even though the ceremony may not start till 10. At least they seem to do that in Houston, making people report after 7am, but don't start until the judge and everyone is there... :) But of course, its the last time you'll deal with USCIS, so I'd just go with the process for the one last time :)

Thanks TexToBe...I have been dealing with USCIS since 1998. I can't wait for this to end...I will collect all my immigration docs and use them to make a camp fire during my camping trip....I will invite you all over...

Thanks TexToBe...I have been dealing with USCIS since 1998. I can't wait for this to end...I will collect all my immigration docs and use them to make a camp fire during my camping trip....I will invite you all over...
lol i like that!!!Good luck! Make sure though to keep nat. cert. in a safe place away from all the other piles of docs

TexToBe-thanks! Who knows, once the FP is done on the 5th perhaps the IL will come soon and get this over and done with! BTW, where is the ASC located on Hwy 6? Is it near the Sugarland airport? Juts want to make sure to be there in time-2pm. Thanks all who help this forum.

Congrats to those of you who got your letter. I'm still waiting. :( I'm really hoping that it will come so soon.