Q1 (Jan-March) 2008 N400Filers Tracker

chitown08

Registered Users (C)
Hello Fellow IPFers,
Just want to have a tracker for all Q1 2008 filers tracker. Please post/update as we go along this N400 process. This forum will be a support for everyone's journey.

Have a wonderful day :)

My info as follows,

TSC-Fort Smith DO
Mailed N-400 to TSC: 2/25/2008
USCIS Received: 2/28/2008
Checks Honored by Bank: 3/3/2008
FP Notice Received: 03/12/2008
FP Appointment & Completed: 03/27/2008
more later....

Thanks,
Tan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Folk: Mine is as follow:
VSC and Washington DC
Priorty date Feb 29th
Finger print letter received: Marchthe 10th,2008
Fingerprints done on 25th of March 2008
and thats it so far
Goodluck

Hi chitown08 & chigc2002,

You guys time lime is much faster than mine....wow...any insightful thought?!!

Wish I knew why- it feels like each step of this N-400 is like a lottery. If I had to guess, I'd say yours was probably a typical case where there were receipting backlogs. From other posters on this board I've seen recent filings where PD, check cashing, NOA, FP are fairly quick- that's when the waiting game begins. Just my 2 cents...

good luck to all

Wish I knew why- it feels like each step of this N-400 is like a lottery. If I had to guess, I'd say yours was probably a typical case where there were receipting backlogs. From other posters on this board I've seen recent filings where PD, check cashing, NOA, FP are fairly quick- that's when the waiting game begins. Just my 2 cents...

good luck to all

You guys are right on,
In terms of timing with USCIS there is always an understandable and unpredictable X factor. Chigc2002 is correct regarding the long waiting time is starting actually after fingerprinting (at least for filers after last year's summer backlog season).

Keep fingers crossed and Good Luck for Everyone ...

Hi chitown08 & chigc2002,

You guys time lime is much faster than mine....wow...any insightful thought?!!

Hi pleasetellmewhy,
I am on the same boat answer with Chigc2002... meaning "unpredictability" factor does exist. But your timing is pretty good too, let's wait together ...

here is mine

Hi mobilealien,
mine (my receipt#) is not even on the system at all since day 1 up until now which is more than 2 months...
I think USCIS are way too over-loaded with theiir paperworks and thus, updating online case check system will not be the priority. I support if they are more focus and put more energy in expediting on their case-load though... :eek:

here is mine
Check cashed - 2/8/8
Receipt notice recieved in mail - 2/15/8
FP notice - 2/29/8
FP done - 2/29/8
USCIS online system -> Says application has been received on 2/8/2008

Guys,
Please post also the #of Days "you will be notified" that is written on your first NOA... I see in other forum the varying degrees of #days such as:

A: Portland OR: PD 1/16/08 FP veryfast 1/26/08 but #days to expect: 450 days
B: East Coast: PD 2/2/08 FP 2/26/08 but#days to expect: 212 days

That's a huge swing...

Nsc
Pd: 3/8/08
Fp: 4/1/08

QA90, your timeline are exact like mine. Are you from Chicago DO? which ASC is your fp scheduled?

Another Info folks regarding Naperville,IL ASC , yday I was near their facility for some other work and tried for walkin for FP . the lady there said, they are not accepting anymore walkin's whose FP is scheduled for a later date( In fact, what she mean to say is they will not allow to prepone your FP). But she did say, that i can postphone to any time after the scheduled date on a wednesdat/satday afternoon. Also I can walkin on wednesdat/satday afternoon's after schedule date but within 2 weeks of schedule date to get FP done. FYI

So long story short..I came empty handed....:mad:

I am from Ohio. Cleveland DO. Mine says 180 days.But the problem is they did spell mistake on my first name. It could delay my FP! I will try to correct/request during FP