Q

gime gc

Registered Users (C)
I applied for AP last week, but now i realised that I forgot to include my H1 approval copy.I included only 485 reciept.
Guys ,
Please let me know what should i do ? apply AP again or what ?.
I need this info asap, since I have to travel abroad at the earliest possible date
Thanks in advance

Send those doc. to INS again !

First, If you have voild H-1 VISA stamp on your passport, You do not need to apply AP.

If you do not have the H-1 Sstamp on your passport, then mail the doc again should do it.

PS: Some local INS accept the AP application which can be approved in one or two weeks. (In my case, at Indianapolis IN, it took 4 working days) Because You already apply the AP at NSC , I do not know you can apply at local INS again.

ADVANCE PAROLE

Hello, !!! AP GUY, I wish to clarify your question regarding ADVANCE PAROLE, U can apply with your local INS office, the documents required are as follows: 1. Your I 485 RD/ND notice, 2. Two Passport size Photos (INS Style) 3. $ 100 dollars check/MO favouring INS, 4. Your previous AP Papers if U have any, and they will process in 3 to 4 weeks. In case if U have an emergency to travel abroad, then U have to show them some documents by FAX (from your home country, like some one is hospitalized/ serious and all, this U can take it in person to Local INS Office, and they will issue U on the same day, probably with in 4 to 5 hours, they do not work on WEDNESDAYS, SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS. Remaining days they open 8 am to 4 pm. SO U NEED NOT TO SENT THEM YOUR H1B papers at all. This info is 200% correct.

Good luck, RAMUKESI