Q on NSC decision

tonyz

Registered Users (C)
After the RFE, the online says "A written decision in this case was mailed on January 31, 2003.". Does that mean that the case was approved or rejected?

Why did NSC just say that clearly?

Tony

At the adjudication of a case it will either say that, or that the case has been approved. I gather they say written decision since they would need to state the reasons to you. They don't bother explaining anything when it is approved they just post the approval notice.

Re: It means

Originally posted by yitizhu
that your case is REJECTED.

Jesus H.

What's the matter with you? Florida_03 put it so delicately and you were so friggin' callous. It's a decision that affects Tony's entire life.

Brian :mad:

The Fact

Please study a little more before you lose your temper. I only stated the fact; I hope all the best for all my friends in this post.

I am very sorry for the bad news; I cannot change the fact. I think my friend should look back at his old petition, then submit a much better, powerful petition as soon as possible.

Re: The Fact

Originally posted by yitizhu
Please study a little more before you lose your temper. I only stated the fact; I hope all the best for all my friends in this post.

I am very sorry for the bad news; I cannot change the fact. I think my friend should look back at his old petition, then submit a much better, powerful petition as soon as possible.

The emphasis on "rejected' was uncalled for. Florida_03 told him it was rejected. Your post seemed like you were taunting him. It did not add any value.

Brian