Q? about Service Case

mgupta2050

Registered Users (C)
Guys please help me understand something...

my case RD is 6/15. Based on that , its been over 95 days and my EAD/AP both are pending . I do have to travel in oct but its not an emergency so how do I get Service Request opened

everytime I talk to IO in USCIS , he won't give me any update
evrytime I talk to CS guy in USCIS , they all talk differently and seems to have not much clue. They always go by ND which is 7/12 and they say according to that I have not finished 90 days and even if I did , I am perfectly in processing times as per USCIS processing I765 and I131 are being processed up-to-date of 6/14 (a day before my RD but doesn't matter as CS guy thinks my ND is RD which is 7/12) . When I tell CS guy that my RD is 6/15 they don't even listen to it and won't open Service Request for me.

What do I do.
Already did info-pass ; they also told me that i have to wait 90 days from my ND i.e 7/12

My case is very similar to yours about a week earlier than your filing date to NSC and I got my EAD approved. (103 days wait) but not the AP. But my wife got the AP but not EAD.... I am expecting something should be happening this week or early next week.
Hope you will have the approval soon.
Also, I see a lot of "similar cases" get approval lately. So, we may be the lucky ones too....don't lose hope.