• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

put my full name in last name in Edv

islam

hi
My passport data does not contain the first name, middle name and last name fields
just Full name:islam azziz ahmed jac
and My passport pagedown words:
P>Egyjac<<islam<azziz< ahmed
Entery dv data :
:
last name :islam azziz ahmed jac
middle name :no middle name
first name : no first name
——————–
ds260 entry :as my passport date
surname : jac
given name ::islam azziz ahmed
——————-
"Have you ever used other names (i.e., maiden, religious, professional, alias, etc.)?" should I fill it Yes or No??
and if YES what should I fill in other surname and given name field?
and what is degree of risk about my case ?
thanks

This is quite common for Egypt and other countries in the area, it shouldn’t be a problem.
if all the names are same as passport, birth certificate etc (regardless how you divide into first/middle/last) I don’t think you need to fill in other names section

This is quite common for Egypt and other countries in the area, it shouldn’t be a problem.
if all the names are same as passport, birth certificate etc (regardless how you divide into first/middle/last) I don’t think you need to fill in other names section
but my name appear in win letter : nfn,islam azziz ahmed jac
i want correct in ds 260
sur name :jac
given name : islam azziz ahmed
or let name in ds 260 Similar to( E DV and win letter )
surname :islam azziz ahmed jac
given name : nfn

but my name appear in win letter : nfn,islam azziz ahmed jac
i want correct in ds 260
sur name :jac
given name : islam azziz ahmed
or let name in ds 260 Similar to( E DV and win letter )
surname :islam azziz ahmed jac
given name : nfn

nfn means ”no first name”. They put that there because you did not list a first name. They did not make it your name.

nfn means ”no first name”. They put that there because you did not list a first name. They did not make it your name.
Thank you
I understand what you mean
But if i put it in a form ds 260
sur name : jac
given name :islam azziz ahmed
And choose the other names option no
smiliar to A word at the bottom of the passport page
P>Egyjac<<islam<azziz< ahmed
Would that be a mistake?
thank you for patiant

I’m sorry, i dont actually understand what you’re asking here, or how the notation at the bottom of the page relates to it.
The bottom line is that in your situation you can choose in the DS260 how you want to separate your passport names into first, middle, last names. This will become your official first /middle /last name in the US.

excuse me
should unlock ds and list my principal name that "already i hav separate in ds260" into " other name used field "knowing that i submit ds plus sending documents and recived email ""
Congratulations! Our records indicate that you have submitted all documentation required by the Kentucky Consular Center and are ready to be scheduled for an interview""

Attachments

• other name.jpg
    other name.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 5
I’m sorry, i dont actually understand what you’re asking here, or how the notation at the bottom of the page relates to it.
The bottom line is that in your situation you can choose in the DS260 how you want to separate your passport names into first, middle, last names. This will become your official first /middle /last name in the US.
excuse me
should unlock ds and list my principal name that "already i hav separate in ds260" into " other name used field "knowing that i submit ds plus sending documents and recived email ""
Congratulations! Our records indicate that you have submitted all documentation required by the Kentucky Consular Center and are ready to be scheduled for an interview""

Attachments

• other name.jpg
    other name.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 4