Pump got approved!

Thanks guys

I wish you all good luck with your cases too.

Foreverwaiting, thanks for your advice on going to Santa Ana for stamping. I would prefer that to Downtown LA.
________
The Sanctuary of Truth

Last edited by a moderator:
rsgc, Santa Ana might just be right for me

No, I don\'t have any kids. So, I won\'t have to worry about their stampings.
________
Sexychick22

Congrats PUMP.

On your approval.

Probably carry a big PUMP or keep pumping your fists in air (frequently) to Santa Ana INS office and I will recognize you if we are going on the same day :)-

Amburan, it\'s a date!

Let me know when you are going and I will show up on the same day. That\'s a promise.
________
HOTBOX VAPORIZERS

Approval Notice

Pump,

I did receive my approval notice. Did you get yours ? Are you planning to go tomorrow ? I plan to go tomorrow....

amburan.

Question for Amburan

I am yet to check my mail box for today. I hope it is there. If it is there, I might do it tomorrow too. If not, I will let you know. But, you don\'t want to delay your stamping because of me. Go ahead and do it as planned, but don\'t forget to post your experience.

One question for you - does you approval notice say which INS office you need to go for stamping?
________
The Legend Condo Pattaya

Here they are

It mentions that I had go to LA Office. But many of friends have done it in Santa Ana and Westminister.

--amburan.

Pump....

since you were checking AVM regularly, you might have an idea as to what time of day
the avm is updated , in general, or there is no such thing..
thanks.

Jony, I check AVM after 9 PM

For 2 reasons:

1. I get in more quickly as lesser number of people are trying.
   It saves time too.

2. There is no suspicion left in the mind about any daily batch
   updates for all dispositions for the day.

But, I believe that the time of the day does not matter for AVM updates. As Vishnu said one time, perhaps INS has triggers that get updated when IIO makes an online entry for Approvals or RFEs. It is better to try in the nights, or early mornings.
________
LIVE SEX WEBSHOWS