prtition for mother who is in US

csren

Registered Users (C)
Can I file I-130 and I-485 at the same time for my mother? She is in the US now.
Thanks!!!!!
csren

AOS for my mother.

I hope some one can help us on this. I'm currently in the process of obtaining my citizenship, my IV is sched. for June 2nd. If everything goes well, I soon will be a USA citizen. As soon as a can I want to apply for AOS for my mom who is currently in the USA. She entered under a visa B1/B2(which has not expired) on 1991. Since she came here, she has been working, paying taxes, obtained a DL, and aquired property, she has no police record and has a good moral character. My concern is that applications ask about employment history, obviously I do not whant to lie, but I'm afraid that she has to go back and wait outside USA. Please advise. On form I-130, question 14(arrival/departure record) we have no documents on her arrival, she has expired passport which shows date of last entry, what should we answer on this question?. One more question on G-325, why is there 4 forms that have to be filled out? , in what order should they have to be filled out?, and again it requests employment information.
Thank you in advance, for all your help on this matter.
lahoritamia

csren said:
Can I file I-130 and I-485 at the same time for my mother? She is in the US now.
Thanks!!!!!
csren

If you are a USC, yes, you can file I-130/I-485. If you are a LPR, you are not eligible to file for your mother.

Iam an US citizen and my mom has a removel hearing (because her B2 is expired). Can I use I-130 and I-485 to apply for green card for her? if not, what can I do?
Thanks!