Proud New US Citizens from Atlanta, GA

Hi,

I became a US Citizen today. I received Naturalization certificate. My certificate did not have signature when I received it. Is it a problem. If I can put signature now. What signature Is it my regular signature with initials or signature with fullname? The photo on certificate has regular signature. Please respond immediately.

Hi,

I became a US Citizen today. I received Naturalization certificate. My certificate did not have signature when I received it. Is it a problem. If I can put signature now. What signature Is it my regular signature with initials or signature with fullname? The photo on certificate has regular signature. Please respond immediately.

Congratulation Mvsrao.
The signature should be the full name, just as it appears on your picture.

Thank you. but my photo has only rgular signature with initials. Also the certicate did not have any signature when I received it. Please advise me what I have to do

I have no idea why the IO asked about a trip over 60 days. Perhaps the longest IO has seen on my page was 47 days and it was just a verification question. If I had answered yes to that it would mean I did not include the trip on the page.