Protest!

@485

Going postal! I am planning to do a hunger strike in front of VSC, if they
don\'t approve application soon. Tired of waiting and inaction from VSC. Any of you guys want to join in?

No Title

post, hang on buddy. Things are moving now. You waited so long and just give it a month. You will get the good news. Good Luck!

No Title

Gandhi screwed our country. India was one but if Gandhi wanted he could have kept it one. Moreover his ideas about non transfer of population based on religions even after carving of a state based on religion appears to me he was not a patriot at heart.

No Title

I do not think so. whenever something is done in name of religion it has brought only problems. People should learn to live together irrespective of religious beliefs. Most religions preach harmony, coexistence, peace, truth etc. Gandhi by opposing people parceled out to Pakistan made India good in one aspect at least.Hope he could have helped us in driving out corruption and " I want things free.. " mindset as well.I guess as someone said "An idle mind is a devils playground..".

No Title

philianthropist: Don\'t start it! Hell, you might have already done the damage. Even if you don\'t appreciate his ideas or understand them, one must admit he was a superior human being, who did very courageous things which we are least capable of. Guys please stop this discussion with this.