Project Ocean E-Mail Campaign #14V for VSC forum to CIS Ombudsman to Appeal Fairness

i got a reply

i got an e-mail back right way. i was told that i will hear something in 45 days. if it is not, ambudsman will conducte a further investigation to find out the reason :cool: .
now, 30 days has passed. i am supposed to wait another 15 days.

i have patient for another 15 days but not 15 months or years......... :p

rd 12/03/01

List of Participants as of 7/22/2004

1. sgi
  2. immigrationcom
  3. S_B_GC
  4. dsatish
  5. PhillyKP
  6. aks999
  7. TheEP
  8. Mulan Liu
  9. prasa
  10. GC022002
  11. CS001
  12. bunchofquestion
  13. Shaf
  14. muppaneni
  15. OmGV
  16. ana2908
The CSC looks like starting to clear almost all old cases.
How about the VSC ?

Kashmir,

VSC hasn't done anything, except moving the processing dates forward and started approving cases in July, Oct even Nov. Old filers are still here. Got a reply for expedite request fax saying they will make a decision in the next 30 to 60 days. This is insane... :mad: :mad:

bunchofquestion said:
Kashmir,
VSC hasn't done anything, except moving the processing dates forward and started approving cases in July, Oct even Nov. Old filers are still here. Got a reply for expedite request fax saying they will make a decision in the next 30 to 60 days. This is insane... :mad: :mad:
I know you have participated in this capmaign, but I think more and more people had better paticipate in this kind of campaigns to get the real result instead of chatting at this forum.

At the CSC forum, a couple of dozens of people had sent the similar e-mails to CIS Ombudsman in March and June, and we got received his response.
I strongly believe it has been contributing to improve the I-485 process at the CSC.
Especially in July, the CSC looks like really trying to clear old cases filed in 2001 and early 2002.
The result of the scanning project at the CSC, formerly known as Project Kashmir, shows this trend clearly.

I recommend some of VSC forum members to drive this kind of campaigns for VSC forum members.
Actually, I had filed I-485 at the CSC in February 2002 and got already approved in May 2004.
I can support, but someone at VSC forum must drive.
Good luck.

Members,

Need four more volunteers to send the letter out. Thanks to those who participated.

sgi

I am still waiting...

How can VSC post a processing date of 06/04/2002 while they started to approve tons of cases dated later than that? Bunch of freaking bureaucratic liars...

---------------
RD: 03/12/2002
ND: 04/03/2002

Does ombudsman really help

i got a response from Ombudsman in 06/22/04 and said i will get something from USCIS in 45 days. Almost 40 days passed, LUD hasn't changed yet. i wasn't sure if i should count on that.

rd.12/03/01

.....And when there are lot of other cases filed ages before 06/04/02 ? There is no logic behind any thing out there....just take it easy.

CS001 said:
I am still waiting...

How can VSC post a processing date of 06/04/2002 while they started to approve tons of cases dated later than that? Bunch of freaking bureaucratic liars...

---------------
RD: 03/12/2002
ND: 04/03/2002

After over 24 months of wait on 485 and 5 months for my 3rd EAD approval, at least for me these dates mean when I can officially start contacting congressman/senators thus nagging USCIS.

As for Ombudsman on 06/25 I received a response from their office asking me to wait 45 days. I will again contact them on the 46th day. Wil post here if they ever care to respond.

It's been close to an year since the ombudsman's office was created, and I have not seen them offer any help to any member or to Immigrationportal.ORG. I feel their office is simply a dead weight on the DHS. They are there to make illegals legal :mad: . Being illegal is somehow becoming an attractive option. :rolleyes:

I am planning to start writing to VSC director directly.

Got approval.. on 7/22/04

Don't know whether this has to do with name check/ombudsman/senators etc..

RD Oct02
ND Nov 02
FP2 Jun 04
AD 07/22/04

Just a few more participation to reach the goal of 20 people...

I haven't got any reply after I sent the e-mail. :)

Sent mail. But no reply yet.

---------
rcpt dt : 05/31/02
Nt dt : 06/04/02
fp1 : 08/09/02
fp2 : 06/01/04