Processing times for philly

vedik

Hi
I have applied for Gc I 130/I 485 processing as a spouse of USC with receipt date of Oct !st ,02 and had fingerprinting done on the November 13th.
I am wondering if anyone has any experience about the waiting period for interview with this kind of application.I have never been out of status and currently on H1B till June 03.
Any shared experience is appreciated.
Thanks
Vedik

You got your EAD??? if yes How long did it took?? I am same case as you.. Just filed my I-130/I485.. Just curious about EAD

Didnt apply for EAD as I dont need it for the next 8 months---will do it if I dont hear anything from INS in the next month or so!
Did yu hear anything about the time schedule for interview besides the stuff they write on the notice??

Hi,

I also filed in Philly (1600 Callowhill Street, if it means something to you). The I-130, I-485, EAD and a I-512 travel document where all filed on the same day in June 2002. The I-512 was rushed within 4 days (special request, immediate travel). My EAD was issued in late September. Fingerprints were taken early in September (appointment had to be moved).
My I-130 never really was approved by definition (did not get a specific letter for it) but I assume that I got a letter for my I-485 interview today means that I can't be far from a greencard.

CU Treo