Processing times changed to 90 to 180 days at VSC

SK123

Registered Users (C)
Hi today I called VSC, to check my status PD 11/24/97; EB2-RIR; RD 06/18/00; ND 07/08/00; FP 03/03/00. It says, application reced on
July 8th and it is taking 90 to 180 days to process this kind of case.
Is It is only mine, or the general message. Last time I heard it was 480 to 640 days.
thanks

No Title

It is a standard automated message on the VSC phone system for quite a long time. There have been people who spent more than twice the maximum of that time waiting for their FP itself.

No Title

This means that you application is under review. Every time they update your record it is conveyed to AVR.

No Title

VSCI485, is it true that it could be under review or are you guessing....

could someone backup VSCI485.

thanks everyone

No Title

SK123,
could you post your first five digits of EAC #, and my RDand ND are very close. I too heard the same response from the automated
message.

No Title

I am sorry I got the wrong year on RD and ND it is 06/18/99 and 07/08/99 the rest of the info seems right

No Title

I checked many times. The message has been saying "It takes 90-180 days" for almost a year.

No Title

Yup..the message has always been 90-180 days ever since I started calling which was some time last year so don\'t get ur hopes up :)

No Title

My telephonic message says 90-180 days but the receipt notice says 180-360 days. I guess its the same case for everybody else. Check whats written on your I-485 receipt number and post here if the time lines ar any different than what I posted.