EAD - FEB 24 2004
AP - FEB 23 2004

Last edited by a moderator:
The way they are going with EAD and AP I would assume
that they ate going to catchup pretty son. Maybe then they can
divert some resources to 485 cases.

I must give USCIS some credit for processing EADs and APs
very fast.

Yes they are doing great with EAD/AP. Does someone know what the last date for the EAD/AP was? I have tried searching it online but seems like all the sites reflect the 8th April update.

Why cant they make the EAD and AP valid for 2 yrs. ( charge little more if they like for the application fees)...start working on the 485....dumb idiots...

My 3rd EAD filing date is 01 31 04 ( No approval yet) though they r processing 24th Feb.

I cannot predict BCIS.:(

ibm101 did you send your EAD application yourself or used a lawyer. I uses a lawyer. My ND was Feb23rd. Got approved for
EAD on 2nd April.

The way they are doing EAD/AP, just shows that they can do the same with 485, IF THEY WANT TO. But thats not what they to. There will be lot more EAD/AP applications to deal with than 485, since they are applied multiple times. If they can easily tackle that then, even with security checks, they cna easily move 485 if they want to.

Originally posted by jokerpoker_us
ibm101 did you send your EAD application yourself or used a lawyer. I uses a lawyer. My ND was Feb23rd. Got approved for
EAD on 2nd April.

I filed through my lawyer. My lawyer said lets wait till the EAD processing date is 3rd March, 2004. Then he said he will file an enquiry. It was not electronic filing

thats right, if they want they can process 485 in couple of months. 3 years ago they brought down the processing time for 485 to 1-2 months from 1-2 years. In 2001 and 2002 itself they were processing it in 6-9 months.