processing time question

718tc

Registered Users (C)
Hi, I just receive my N-400 receipt, and I go check on line my case status, it indicated that my case is in NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. But I go check the processing time for this center, there is no N-400 PROCESSING TIME.
Anyone can answer my question? Thanks.

mail at 6/29/09
PT:07/02/09

Hi, I just receive my N-400 receipt, and I go check on line my case status, it indicated that my case is in NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. But I go check the processing time for this center, there is no N-400 PROCESSING TIME.

mail at 6/29/09

After the background checks are complete, your case will be transferred to a local USCIS field office in the area where you live. Your interview will be scheduled there and the final adjudication of your N-400 application will be done by a local field office as well. You can find out which local field office it is by entering your zip code in the field office locator form at https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.type&OfficeLocator.office_type=LO
The N-400 processing times relevant to your application are those for the field office in question.

mail at 6/29/09

This is normal, my online status had the same information. Initial processing is done at the National Benefit Center. The NBC receives your application, sets up your FP appointment, FBI name check and your interview date. After all of this is done your files are sent to your DO for interview and oath.

Use your PD date to check the processing time for your DO.

Initially all the N-400 application forms are processed by NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER (NBC). Later they will be forwarded to the local DOs for further processing where the final interview will be held. You can find out your DO by entering your zip code in the office locator section in this link:
https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.type&OfficeLocator.office_type=LO

Use your DO to find out the processing times. Also you can check in this forum from recent experiences using signatures or posts.

Thanks, guys.
my DO will be new york city at Ferdal plaza, and I check their processing time ,now they are processing cases date back to Oct, 2008.
But I do check some postings here, that some people have been scheduled to interview in the same office only took them around 6 months.
I am a little bit confuse.

mail at Jun 28, 2009
PD is July 2, 2009

The processing times information published is not up-to-date.
Also the case status online is not updated immediately.

Thanks, guys.
my DO will be new york city at Ferdal plaza, and I check their processing time ,now they are processing cases date back to Oct, 2008.
But I do check some postings here, that some people have been scheduled to interview in the same office only took them around 6 months.
I am a little bit confuse.

mail at Jun 28, 2009
PD is July 2, 2009