Processing time is now....22 MONTHS

sawnanig

Banned
*********Processing time is now....22 MONTHS**********

This is Official!.

Just spoke to Customer service at the USCIS and she said

"Due to some unforseen circumstances the processing time has increased to 22 Months".

Unforseen circumstances ?????.Can;t believe it

Just spoke to Customer service at the USCIS and she said

"Due to some unforseen circumstances the processing time has increased to 22 Months".

Unforseen circumstances ?????.Can;t believe it

Customer Service is absolutely right. The unforeseen circumstances are the inefficient staff working there. USINS formely known as INS could not foresee the ability, agility and capability of the staff when it was hired.:D :D :D

Thanks.

Just called CIS - They are saying the processing time is 22 Months now. I came to know that one of my colleagues in the same company with April RD got approved.

SURPRISE

They will soon experience the REAL UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES. Do not worry guys. Just keep together.

Re: SURPRISE

Originally posted by cinta
They will soon experience the REAL UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES. Do not worry guys. Just keep together.

I guess everyone understood what Cinta told.

What is wrong with BCIS? They have a backlog in 485, I140 and now EAD and AP!!
Are those morons jerking off? They are taking over 2 years(if some one is lucky) to even take
a look at the case... I am pretty sure that there will be a 3 year backlog for i485 by next year. How can a person hold on to a job for these many years? demented insane jerks... the whole process sucks to death...Again they boast about quality customer service and blah blah.... The ultimate sufferers are us. every one else is happy! citizens are happy...gcholders are happy ... AND ILLEGALS are THE HAPPIEST..reaping all the benefits.. They dont pay any taxes or anything....yet they are the HAPPIEST...We like slaves work here...contribute our salries to taxes, Soc Sec and what not...What in the hell we get in return?? Uncertainity, tensions etc. etc... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

What happens to cases past beyond 22 months??

BCIS is pathetic.
Our case we have already completed 22 months since RD.
GOD, Is there no answer to our penury?

frustrating

Originally posted by India 1975
What is wrong with BCIS? They have a backlog in 485, I140 and now EAD and AP!!
Are those morons jerking off? They are taking over 2 years(if some one is lucky) to even take
a look at the case... I am pretty sure that there will be a 3 year backlog for i485 by next year. How can a person hold on to a job for these many years? demented insane jerks... the whole process sucks to death...Again they boast about quality customer service and blah blah.... The ultimate sufferers are us. every one else is happy! citizens are happy...gcholders are happy ... AND ILLEGALS are THE HAPPIEST..reaping all the benefits.. They dont pay any taxes or anything....yet they are the HAPPIEST...We like slaves work here...contribute our salries to taxes, Soc Sec and what not...What in the hell we get in return?? Uncertainity, tensions etc. etc... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yes it does suck big time. I am sure we have no options but what I am not sure is whether there will be any enjoyment or any other sense of releif by the time these i(s) adjudicate our cases... I really beleive that what edison, cinta, manumahi etc., are doing in terms of getting their attention is eventually going to pay off and we should all pull our resources into that.... I hate to see that I pay so much towards their social welfare in terms of taxes and I do not get back some respect....

Re: What happens to cases past beyond 22 months??

Pacchai_Picchai,

Originally posted by Pacchai_Picchai
BCIS is pathetic.
Our case we have already completed 22 months since RD.
GOD, Is there no answer to our penury?

try calling them now and they will say the processing is now "24 months" .Thats what they are doing.

I think we need to voice our concern as fast as possible and wait no further ....

PLEASE UPDATE ANY INFORMATION ON THE LAWSUIT.

Re: Re: What happens to cases past beyond 22 months??

Originally posted by sawnanig
try calling them now and they will say the processing is now "24 months" .Thats what they are doing.

I think it's the same group of people taking calls and processing cases. So take it easy on calls.

Unless of course, they outsource the calls to India :D

I just spoke to a USCIS Rep. She was nice but I was getting frustrated by her answers. She said that now the processing time is 22 months. When I called in Oct they said it was 20 months.

Also, she kept saying that what she's seeing on her screen is the same that I see online. Then why the hell do they have those morons sitting there and taking salaries from the taxpayers money which could be spent in a better way.

I'm telling you, this Bush guy and his entire coterie's got to go in Nov 2004. Ashcroft and his insane laws are making life tough for law-abiding people like us. This is no way to treat legal immigrants.

I think we really gotta get this class-action law suit going. USCIS is probably worse than any governmental organization in this entire world. Just venting off my built-up steam here. Thanks.

FRAUD

Guys,

I think there is fraud here also.

Visit "www.gao.gov" and report it!!

he General Accounting Office maintains FraudNET to facilitate reporting of allegations of fraud, waste, abuse, or mismanagement
of federal funds.

If you want to report such allegations, you may do so by filling out a FraudNET Form or by using one of these other methods:

Send allegations via e-mail to fraudnet@gao.gov
Send a fax to FraudNet at 202-512-3086
Write to:
GAO FraudNET
441 G Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20548

A FraudNET Form requires a web browser that supports forms, HTML 3.0 tables and 128 bit encryption.

In all cases, please provide as much detail as possible concerning the who, when, where, what, how and how much. You do not need
to provide your name. The information you submit will be entered over a secure connection. All information submitted is safeguarded
against unauthorized disclosure.

Re: Re: Re: What happens to cases past beyond 22 months??

Originally posted by tyzh
I think it's the same group of people taking calls and processing cases. So take it easy on calls.

Unless of course, they outsource the calls to India :D

They are not.. And that's part of the problem.. At least, prior to the introduction of the new and "improved" toll-free line, IIO's had direct access to your files.. These days people answering the phone have no knowledge at all about your particulat case or the immigration laws in general.

Originally posted by mavishka
I just spoke to a USCIS Rep. She was nice but I was getting frustrated by her answers. She said that now the processing time is 22 months. When I called in Oct they said it was 20 months.

Also, she kept saying that what she's seeing on her screen is the same that I see online. Then why the hell do they have those morons sitting there and taking salaries from the taxpayers money which could be spent in a better way.

I'm telling you, this Bush guy and his entire coterie's got to go in Nov 2004. Ashcroft and his insane laws are making life tough for law-abiding people like us. This is no way to treat legal immigrants.

I think we really gotta get this class-action law suit going. USCIS is probably worse than any governmental organization in this entire world. Just venting off my built-up steam here. Thanks.

Ofcourse, they are morons serving for Bureau of Crapy and Idiotic Service...never ever the republicans supported legal immigration...and they will never do in future...they would be only converting illgals makkus(I mean mexis) into "sincere law abiding" citizens for the sake of votes...duh...