Processing time in Washington DC area.

GopiBalan

Registered Users (C)
I would like to know the current processing time in washington dc area. I applied in June 03, FP in Sep 03 and still did not get any letter. Is it normal?

Thanks

GB

give it a minimum of 4-5 months until the oath ceremony..

hang in tight..
this extremely reliable and super-fast service is provided by the great Arlington USCIS office...:D

Any one from VA?

Is there anyone waiting like me from VA for interview letter, with similar timeline?

PD: June 2003
FP: Sep 2003

Waiting for interview.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
From VA

Hi GopiBalan,

i live in Fairfax VA

PD: May 2003
FP: July 2003
interview ??
oath ???

super slow right??

Hiko,

I am glad to note that atleast one person is out there from fairfax, vA with about the same timeline as mine. Since your case is a month older than mine, when you get info. please update it in this thread.

Thanks
GB

Last edited by a moderator:
I am also living in Fairfax, VA.
For your information, my timeline (previously described in detail in another thread about 3 weeks ago by corresponding with Bulbul-dude) is as follows:

PD: March 2003
FD: June 2003
Interview letter received: February 2004
Planned Interview Date: April 2004

Good luck to you all

A friend of mine has applied from DC in Oct 2002 and he was interviewed in Nov 2003. This year may be a little faster since it is election year.
Good luck to all.
CD

To Chicagodesi
Does the election year makes application process slow or faster?

I will be filing my N-400 soon and i was under the impression that it makes things slow...

any thoughts...

Thanks Pms1

Thanks for the info. Once you are done with interview, let us know. Also, let me know the estimated wait between interview and oath.