processing time frame

Edguy

For all who might know something about it, please help...
My question is: what are the steps to be taken once the projected processing time frame has expired and still no interview letter? (where the time frame is around 370 days)
Where to place calls or any inquiries???
Thanks.

Edguy

what is your timeline....your filing date , FPrint date?

You can get inquiry by calling 1-800-375-5283......

they will ask your Zip code & will tell your exact timeline.

Thank for your help, Maria.
My timeline:
Filling date: june 11, 2002
Fingerprints: august 8 2002
Interview letter: still waiting for it....
Application filed at NSC - thru military service ( a possible reason for the delay??!!)

WE are on the same boat.I apply under President Bush executive order(Nebraska)
PD 08/19/2002
FP 10/05/2002
I'm just waiting for my interview(Newark <NJ

patrick

apply under military

I would like to know where you send your application for citizenship.All military should send their n-400 to Nebraska.You need to call Nebraska or your field office.Please let me know your status.

As I was off the army for two months, I first filed at Vermont Service Center like every other regular applicant (april 2002), but they returned the application, saying that I'd have to re-file it at Nebraska Service Center - (as it doesn't matter if one is still in the military or no longer in it, it still has to go thru NSC...wish I'd known much earlier..deh) So I resent the file to NSC and got the priority date of june 11, 2002. Took the FP in august and still no news from them ever since...Anyway, on 16 this month their projected time frame is coming to an end, so I'll sure make all the inquiries possible. Soon as I find out something about processing/status/anything new at all, I'll update this thread for sure
Meanwhile..it's not only a paradox..it's a shame as well they put off guys from military/veterans for so long.....bureaucracy or not, it still smells like discrimination to me( though I know they don't do it on purpose, so it's rather involuntary), like I'd done smth wrong enrolling and now I have to pay for it....

apply under military

I call newark field office last week and they told me i have to wait 11 month before i can make an inquiry for my case.As a veteran we make a big mistake,you and i should apply throuth our military base.Do you how long i take? 4 mnth.if you are in New jersey you need to call the Vermont field office and request an inquiry for your case because he take 10 mnth,the phone number is:802-527-4913,for Nebraska:402-323-7830 or 1800-375-5283.Feel free to call me at:908-810-1617 my cell:973-953-9329,because i have some info for you.You remenber basic training when you had to count every day,from taday i have 43 days and a wake up.