Processing time changed very much in NSC

GoFast

Registered Users (C)
I just noticed the processing time has been updated in NSC. The time jump is from half year to even 1 year (like,NIW from Jan 18, 2003, jumped to Dec 15,2003. NIW is almost the fastest I-140 Category in NSC now). The processing time is always a non-linear equation, few people can provide a good shot.

Good luck and go fast for everyone!

The NIW processing time at NSC (Dec 15, 03) seems too good to be true.

As per www.murthy.com,

Errors on NSC 6.25.2004 Processing Time Report

NSC advises that the wrong dates were provided on the 6/15/04 Processing Time Report for I-140 skilled and unskilled workers. The 7/1 report should be out shortly.

I hope the NIW processing times of all the other centers as well were wrong and they would revise to atleast December 03. :D

My NIW has RD: 08/30/2004. But I still do not receive any notice from NSC. Anybody have good suggestion for me? Thank you very much!!

A mistake in my last message. My NIW actually has RD: 08/30/2003. But I still do not receive any notice from NSC. Anybody have good suggestion for me? Thank you very much!!

3/27/03 and still waiting..

I would'nt beleive the processing times one bit!! They are just to kindle your anxiety, and leave you biting your fingernails till there is none left to bite!!

nonoxph
I have an RD of 3/27/03 for NIW NSC, and still waiting. so, dont worry. you are not alone, and still have time!

BTW, anyone with RD in this category close to 3/03, and got approved??? or waiting??? please share with us.

thanks
NIW03-one of many frustrated waiters!

I filed my EB2-NIW at NSC on July 03 2003. Got an RFE on jan 07th 2004 for additional evidence (more letters). Replied to RFE on March 30th 2004 and got approved on April 15th 2004.
Hope this helps
PWDG

EB1 rfe and no response for EB2 from NSC

filed for EB1-EA and EB2 at same time. RD sep 23, 2003.
got RFE for eb1 10days ago. it was quite harsh. preparing to reply.
No response to EB2 NIW, even though the processing time at NSC show they are working on dec 2003 applications.

by the way, are there any physicians who got an RFE for EB1 EA recently? my RFE was questioning every criterion and then tells... "and so the petitioner does not meet this criterion". does that sound bad. will there be any benefit in sending RFE or is this just a formality for USCIS to send an RFE before denial of application.
My lawyer was asking me to consider the option of withdrawing the case and refiling at texas or vermont with higher approval rates. i am not interested and that will talke another18-24 months atleast.
any suggestion. please reply.

bharathch said:
filed for EB1-EA and EB2 at same time. RD sep 23, 2003.
got RFE for eb1 10days ago. it was quite harsh. preparing to reply.
No response to EB2 NIW, even though the processing time at NSC show they are working on dec 2003 applications.

by the way, are there any physicians who got an RFE for EB1 EA recently? my RFE was questioning every criterion and then tells... "and so the petitioner does not meet this criterion". does that sound bad. will there be any benefit in sending RFE or is this just a formality for USCIS to send an RFE before denial of application.
My lawyer was asking me to consider the option of withdrawing the case and refiling at texas or vermont with higher approval rates. i am not interested and that will talke another18-24 months atleast.
any suggestion. please reply.

I had a chance to look at a few RFE letters from my friends recently, they all look similar. Looks like they have a sample letter (templet) to copy from. So don't worry, just beat the RFE critirion one by one based on your qualifications.

Gofast,
thanks for ur reply. i have decided to go ahead and submit the RFE after getting 3 more letters. i have another silly question. will it make any difference if the physicians who are giving the letters are from India. i mean, will letters from US born US citizens have more impact on INS decision than letters from people of Indian origin.
Thank you in advance