Processing time after last piece of jigsaw

Scotgirl

Registered Users (C)
I know - we cannot predict UCIS times for anything but I have to ask.

I have already had RFE (back in November 2003) and feel like my 2nd FP (next week) is the last piece in my green card jigsaw. Does anyone have any experiences of processing times after their last thing was completed (e.g. RFE after 2nd FP, 2nd FP w/o RFE etc)?

Just curious (and hopeful!!!).

Many thanks,
Scotgirl

RD 7/02
FP 8/02
RFE 11/03
FP 2 schd. 3/04

Originally posted by Scotgirl
I know - we cannot predict UCIS times for anything but I have to ask.

I have already had RFE (back in November 2003) and feel like my 2nd FP (next week) is the last piece in my green card jigsaw. Does anyone have any experiences of processing times after their last thing was completed (e.g. RFE after 2nd FP, 2nd FP w/o RFE etc)?

Just curious (and hopeful!!!).

Many thanks,
Scotgirl

I did my 2nd FP on mid February and submitted RFE response in November. No news yet.
M

Count me in.
FP2 done 2nd week of Mar'04. RFE replied Dec 03. No news. AD hopefully this week :)

So am I.
Respond to RFE on march 4.
Did my 2FP on March 13( ahead of schedule)
Online message repeats saying that the result of my FP is received on March 18, then on March 20, .. on March 24.
Looks like their messages generator is broken.
My RD July 2002
FP1 Sep.2002
RFE March 2004
FP2 March 2004

Count me in
RD - May 2002
First FP - July 2002
First EAD - Sep 2002
Second EAD - Sep 2003
Second FP - March 2004

AP ??

forgetting one part scotgirl

The jigsaw will be completed only when the folks at vermont start looking at the cases. They are the missing parts of the puzzle. we are all now going into the 22nd month of this travesty.

Apply for EAD...

MY suggestion....

Once UR FP is current....File an EAD application by Mail...not internet...

And this does trigger them to open up UR files...just to put the application...and more than 50% cases have been approved right away....

I would say...worth a try...

Re: Apply for EAD...

Originally posted by asdasd
MY suggestion....

Once UR FP is current....File an EAD application by Mail...not internet...

And this does trigger them to open up UR files...just to put the application...and more than 50% cases have been approved right away....

I would say...worth a try...

As a note I applied for my 3rd EAD on Nov 03. Still they didn't approve the EAD. However, I got temporary EAD on March 1st. May be my luck is not that good.
M

Is that the new rumer now? "applying for EAD to trigger approval' ? Even though there is no such thing called process at VSC but how does EAD application prompts the clerk to let the adjudicator know that .. hey, this file shouldve been approved long time ago, so lets approve 485 while we are doing his/her EAD.." Somehow it doesnt sound that convincing other than confirming we will do everything that we can think of to get that ever elusive approval

Trigger theory incorrect, at least in my case

Third EAD RD - Nov 30th 2003
ND - Dec 1

Took iEAD on Feb 28th

Got EAD approval - March 11, 2004

No approval of my 485 yet

RD- Jan 29th 2002
ND - Feb 13, 2002

November Case Approved watchout for timings ate Newark center

HI Friends
Finally, My case was approved. I am relieved. kids dont hve to go for stamping.

If you are going to Newark center/Office. Be there by 6.30 am on wednesdays for stamping . There is huge rush and INS personnel take only few cases fro stamping.

Instead you can also schedule for an appointment at www.uscis.gov
Schedule appointment using the link INFOPASS.

Take care and all the best

gabhargava